Monday, November 10, 2008

Winning Miss Texas American Beauty





Winning the title of Miss Texas American Beauty...what can I say? It doesn't come easy, that is - winning a title doesn't come easy. I've learned so much about myself and the power of determination...and much prayer. Thank you to my family- mom, dad, Brian, my grandparents, sisters, and big bro for believing in me, praying for me, and encouraging me. It's been a long journey to get here and now the journey is just beginning. LOVE, Steph

As for the pageant-- it was in Houston, Texas...and so much fun. All the contestants were so sweet. Special thanks to Vanity Eiland and KM Impressions.

Kat and I shared a photo with Ms. Debbie Harris our American Beauty national director.

Bringing home the title... Miss San Antonio, Miss Teen San Antonio, and Mrs. San Antonio-- now representing our home state!

No comments: